Wednesday, April 7, 2010

VLOG.

Yes it's coming soon.
VERY, VERY SOON.
Matter of fact, i might make one when i wake up...
Or at least before i leave for my friend's chalet.
& just so if any of my classmates happens to be reading this,
there might be a zero to negative chance of me attending school on the 8th.
I'm sorry ):
I've thought it through & being the class-skipping bitch i am,
i think i'm staying true to that self-declared title.

I'm so excited about the whole vlog thing!
I was inspired by this black guy who's hella funny in his vlogs.
I love black people, they can fucking sing & dance, & they're so funny & entertaining.
Thank God for black people, AMEN.
I know vlog's a thing of the past but who fucking cares;
I think it's gnarly, stupid, fun & i wanna do it.
& so what if i'm making a fool of myself,
life is messed up as it already is & i could seriously do with a little bit of excitement :D
If you hate me, you shouldn't be here reading anyway,
cos as far as i'm concern the only people who bothers to read my blog, my tweets to just keep in sync with my life are the ones who TRULY matters to me.
& it means that i mean something to them too (:

Just so you know, although i indefinitely in some ways am going to ruined myself & make a fucking butt-hole out of it,
i am not gonna be so degrading as to use singlish.
So call me pretentious or whatfuckingever; I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
Or even two fucks.
Think of it for a second;
the only website i could think of hosting my vlogs is YOUTUBE,
& that's a huge-ass international site for sourcing videos all over the world from anything to everything.
We're talking global humiliation here.
So let's not do anything drastic 'cos i'm no way in a hurry to destroy my life that quickly.
Stay tuned for it & hit me with feedbacks or something.
If you love me, thank you.
& if you hate me, FUCK YOU.

[Edit]
I'm feeling guilty already...for saying that i might not be attending the briefing in school on the 8th.
Reihana just tweeted me & said "See you on Thursday ね~".
I know all my classmates are gonna be so excited seeing each other after such a long break & GOSH WHAT DO I DO?!
If i'm not there then, 미안해요... }:
[/Edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home